Monday, December 28, 2009

I Am SO on a Roll


I feel like I've got a huge backlog of cards to upload to this blog. Oh right - in fact I do! After Christmas I decided to go straight to Valentine's Day: do not pass GO!, do not collect $200 etc. etc. If anyone out there actually reads this blog you will see that just a few minutes ago I posted a few Christmas cards CASEing a really fun Kristina Werner card. I decided that the basic format of that card is really adorable, so I adapted it for this card which I made for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.

Incidentally, I found some ancient SU! designer series paper in my stash and decided that since I'm a recycler, I would put it to good use here. I think it's really cute and the colors are fabulous. If you're counting, I've got one more post to go tonight! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now, this is adorable!! I think I still have some of that paper hanging around too!

*Check out this week's Color Dare Challenge!