Monday, December 28, 2009

MOJO118 (A Little Late)


I actually made this card on Saturday (in plenty of time to upload it to the MOJO site) but for some reason I never got around to doing it. But here it is anyway. This is the first card I made with the new SU! clear-mount stamps from the new mini (available on January 4th). I've got to say, I absolutely love these new clear-mount stamps. The DVD case they are stored in is just about the best idea I've seen in a long time. The case hardly takes up any room at all, and best of all there are pictures of all the stamps on the front of the case and the spine. Genius! This is the Vintage Vogue set which is just beautiful. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

This is so pretty! Love that DSP and the flower from the vintage set, it is such a nice combo!

Smiles,
Lesley :)