Monday, March 8, 2010

SSSC59, Curtain Call, Happy Birthday

This weekend I bravely attempted a color challenge.  I mostly do sketch challenges, but I liked the colors of the Curtain Call color challenge so I thought I'd give it a try.  I combined it with the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge (I love when I do that!), and made a birthday card for a co-worker.  I took a little artistic liberty with the sketch and decided to round some corners.  I love that look and I hadn't used my corner chomper in a while, so I decided to show it some love!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

7 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful flower, Jen! great way to showcase the colors of the challenge:) thnaks for playing the Curtain call!

Shannon Willis said...

Great job Jen. I am curious Jen, is that sparkle or glitter paper?

Lee said...

LOVE your flower and leaves. So simple & elegant :)

Lee x

Sue said...

fantastic card, the flower is stunning and really sets off the card! :)

Shelley said...

As a lover of red, I have to say, your card is crazy good! It has such impact...love it!

Karen Giron said...

I love the flower with the leaves underneath and also how you used all those stamp sets! Beautiful card!

Lea L. said...

Such a great card!! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

♥Lea