Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge 155

I forgot that I had these sweet pea felt flowers.  They're awfully cute and I'm sorry that I haven't used them more.  I've got some vague ideas for using them up involving gift bags and gift tags. Anyway, I think they look adorable on this card with the complementary sweet pea designer paper.  The weather this weekend was pretty lousy so after doing some house work, I decided that I could afford to spend some quality time in my stamp room.  I turned to the Stamping 411 sketch for my layout and I let the colors of the sweet pea dp be my guide.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Very pretty card !!!

Kerin said...

The felt flowers are so sweet on this pretty card! Funny how lousy weather isn't always a bad thing for us stampers huh??

Selene Kempton said...

oh this is wicked cute! I love the elements that you chose.. I'm so going to miss all these elements. Bring on the rainy day crafts!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Wow!!! I love these papers together. Awesome card.

Patti Chesky said...

Love how the scalloped circles frame the flower. Beautiful card!