Sunday, July 4, 2010

TESC119 Hugs & Kisses

I really like this color combo.  I used Crushed Curry as my base (so sorry that it's gone) then followed that with Old Olive and the brand-new Cherry Cobbler.  The colors really quite dramatic in person.  This is my first card using the new colors (for some reason I've been hoarding them, surprise, surprise) but I figured that I had stared at them long enough and I needed to start using them.  I followed this really cool Taylored Expressions Sketch and used the super-cute Beautiful Wings embosslit.  I love how the butterflies seem to be flying through the grass!

Today was the first day in what is supposed to be a heat wave this week.  It was 90-something, but in the sun it felt like it was 100-something.  I love the summer, so I'm looking forward to the heat!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today! 

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a pretty card! I can't wait to get that stamp set.

Christina said...

This is lovely! This is a great use of the stamp across the three panels, and the wide, striped ribbon is a perfect addition!