Thursday, November 11, 2010

Color Lab Challenge 18

It's Thursday and time for another challenge from the Color Lab!

Another fabulous bunch of fall colors.  This week, I thought it would be fun to NOT make a card!  I've been thinking of what I wanted to make for Thanksgiving favors and I think I have found just the thing.  What do you think?

I have a fascination with these matchboxes.  They're so simple to make and always a big hit when you give them away.  And of course, I found myself reaching for my French Foliage stamp set {again}.  I can't seem to stay away from it.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Color Lab, check out the fabulous colors this week, and create something!  We'd love to see what you do.

3 comments:

Juanita Golson said...

I love your matchbox, Jen. Such a cute way to fix it up.

Jen Timko said...

I'm in love with this little box!! The leaves are just perfect!

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh it's stunning - those gorgeous leaves again. I'm wondering what's in the box and in my head it's two perfect, white chocolate truffles...