Sunday, December 19, 2010

SSSC97 and Curtain Call 61

It feels like ages since I posted anything!  I've been very busy that last few days with last minute Christmas preparations and today is the first day I've been able to spend a little time in my stamp room.  Being Sunday and all, I checked out the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and The Curtain Call color challenge and combined the two.

I've got most of my gifts all wrapped, but I needed one last gift bag and I thought this would make a nice decoration on one.  I never knew that I liked poinsettas so much, but I can't seem to stop making them!  I embossed the leaves again with clear embossing powder - I'm not sure that really shows up in the picture, but they look really nice in real life.

I expect this week will be very busy, as the final countdown to Christmas begins.  Hopefully, I'll get to spend a little time being creative!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!  

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Jen. Love that gorgeous poinsettia flower. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call.

Vicky Hayes said...

The poinsettia looks gorgeous in these colours and the ribbon is a perfect embellishment!

scrappingnana said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the poinsettia in the burgundy color. TFS