Thursday, January 20, 2011

Color Lab Challenge 25

It's Thursday and time for another challeng from the Color Lab!

I'm not sure what's going on in the challenge world this week, but this is the second time I've encountered Pacific Point.  I've said before that it's not one of my favorite colors, but I think I secretly like using it!  At first glance it seems kind of brash, but then it begins to grow on you and you realize that it's really a wonderful color that goes with so many others.  Every time I use it I think "that wasn't so bad!"

This week, I turned to my favorite favor, the matchbox, and embellished it with a Pacific Point flower adorned with some Old Olive leaves from my absolute favorite stamp set:  French Foliage.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to pop on over to the Color Lab, check out the fabulous colors this week and create something!  We'd love to see what you do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Jeanette I am such a sucker for boxes and this is delightful!!!I haven't played with that flower for awhile and you got me thinking !!!! ~Donna

TrishG said...

Thanks for the comment on my ColorLab card on my blog today!

I love this matchbox. I just got that die recently. I love the coloring of your flower and I love the leaves! Super job.

Allison said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Love the colouring of the flower! Looks great with the leaves and twine!

Vicky Hayes said...

It's a great box - and doesn't Pacific Point go beautifully with More Mustard! I adore those leaves too!