Saturday, January 8, 2011

FTL122 and PPA76

Ever since the holidays have been over and done with I seem to be having trouble finding my creative mojo.  I've sat down at my desk and tried to get my creative juices going, but I keep coming up empty.  That doesn't stop me from trying however.  I'm pretty sure if I keep going, eventually I'll make something that I really like!

So, as I usually do at the end of the week, I check out the PPA challenge and the FTL challenge.

Once again, I'm drawn to these spring-like colors.  When I look outside my window, all I see is snow so it's no surprise that these colors make me dream of warmer weather.  With a little bit of patience, it will come!

For this card, I went on an excavation into the deepest recesses of my "vault" and found some ancient Perfect Plum dsp.  I have no idea what it's called, or how old it is, but I'm pretty sure that it's pretty old.  I've only got a few scraps left, so it will probably be some time before I use it again!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

2 comments:

Melanie C said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts!

Heather P. said...

Simply ADORABLE!