Monday, April 4, 2011

SSSC111 Bridal Shower Card

I have to go to a bridal shower at the end of the month, and I actually managed to get an early start on the card!  (That almost never happens to me)!  When I first started making this card, I didn't intend it to be for this shower, but as I was going along I realized that the colors I chose are very similar to the wrapping paper I already bought for the gift, so I thought it would be nice to have a matching card.  The Sweet Sunday sketch challenge provided the very cute layout.

This is such a lovely sentiment to use for two people just starting their journey together.  I also used it on an anniversary card once, and I think it's a great sentiment for that too.  For the newlyweds, it shows them a glimpse of the future, and for the long-married, it affirms what they already know.  Sweet!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have time to stamp today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Kim O'Connell said...

Beautiful sentiment and I love the ribbon!

tory said...

It is a beautiful card. Would you share your recipe. My son's first anniversary is on Easter and I wanted to make them a card. New to the stamping world. Thank you for sharing.