Thursday, June 23, 2011

Color Lab Challenge 46

A funny thing happend when I sat down to make my card for the ColorLab challenge this week.  (Paired with the MOJO sketch challenge).



I was busy going along making my card, arranging my layers and I knew that I wanted to stamp the butterfly from the Great Friend stamp set in Bravo Burgundy.  But when I pulled out the Bravo Burgundy stamp pad (which I don't use all that often), I discovered it was nearly dry!  EEK!

I managed to pounce my lovely butterfly on the stamp pad until I got enough ink on it to create a decent impression, so all is not lost!  But I'm definitely buying a re-inker at the earliest opportunity!

So, thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll give the ColorLab a chance.  Our design team has loads of inspiration to get you started on the right foot!

6 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Bravo Burgundy is an under-rated colour in my opinion - it looks brilliant on your card here!

Erna Logtenberg said...

gorgeous Jen!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the butterfly, too.

Amanda said...

Wow this is stunning, the colour combo is amazing, love the butterfly.
Well done.

Amanda

Lesley said...

Oooohhh! Love this! The colours are super pretty! I have not been able to send the stamped images as our post service is on strike right now. As soon as they are up and running I will be mailing you!!!
Hugs,
Lesley

Tammy Clarke said...

Wow, what a great card, I absolutely love it.