Thursday, December 29, 2011

PPA Best Dressed Surprise

I don't have a card to share today, but I do have news that I'm excited about.

This morning at work I checked out the latest challenge at Pals Paper Arts.  Only what I found was the Pals Paper Arts picks for Best Dressed 2011.


The Pals each chose a card from the winners each month, and I'm so proud to say that two of my cards were chosen!


This card was chosen by Margaret Moody for the month of May.


And this card was chosen by Mary Fish for the month of June.

I still can't quite believe that I made it onto this best dressed list.  Especially considering all the amazing talent that we see each week for the PPA challenges.  I truly feel honored!  So a big heartfelt thanks to the amazing design team at Pals Paper Arts.  I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2012!


8 comments:

Rita W said...

I was so excited for you when I saw the list this morning! Well deserved as you are super talented my friend!

Meg said...

I follow your blog everyday and was also honoured to be named "best-dressed" next to one of my design idols: you!

Sue said...

Congratulations so very well deserved Luv Sue x

Linda Callahan said...

Congrats Jen! Your work is wonderful - always a treat to look at!

Erna Logtenberg said...

Congrats to you Jen! You deserve this!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I just found your site and am following you. I just love your cards and find them very inspiring.

Lesley said...

Congrats Jen! Your work is always inspiring!

Christyne said...

I remember both these cards and I still LOVE them!!! Congratulations!