Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thank You For ISSC42 and CASology 19

Since Thanksgiving in the US is only a few days away and this is truly the season of "thanks" I wanted to participate in the challenge at CASology.  I've just made the challenge at the last hurrah because I couldn't think of a design.  Then the mailman delivered my brand-spankin' new washi tape, I found a cool sketch at iSpy and suddenly I had an idea!



I love the geometric shapes of this washi and I'm glad that I finally caved and bought some.  The only problem I see now is that I'm going to need more of it!  Oh, such is the life of the paper crafter!

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Jen W. said...

Love the cool and grapihc feel of this card. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

your card is so cool!! love the washi tape.. thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Unknown said...

Another great card. I love the washi tape you used...greata colors together.

Marisa said...

Very well done, Jen!

Ardyth said...

This is fun - I love the bold colours and design! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen your washi tape card is just fantastic, love the red and black. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Tui Nathan said...

Stunningly CAS ....love it!

N@ Ali said...

wow, what a great card!

LeAnne said...

Fun, cute and definitely CAS...a winner all the way around!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just fabulous! Love it!

donna mikasa said...

What a great sketch! Congrats on your HM CASology win!

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Jen, for the CASology shoutout for your brilliant graphic take on this challenge!!