Thursday, March 31, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 166!

I don't know about you, but for me this week is dragging by!  I could have sworn that yesterday was Thursday but if that was true then I would be really late getting my card for CAS(E) This Sketch posted!  Luckily, it was just wishful thinking that my work-week was whizzing on by and I am right on time with this post!



Chrissy has cooked up a great sketch for us this week and as you can see I was influenced by that airplane!  This is actually the second card I made for this challenge.  Continuing with my recent mojo-gone-missing-project I boarded the struggle bus and tried to find it.  My first attempt was an embarrassing mess and I can't believe that I even tried to pass it off as a decent card when I made it.  Luckily I had some time for a total redux and since I couldn't get that plane out of my mind I opted to use this cute digi with my favorite bunny piloting a prop plane.  And as luck would have it, this week the challenge at Cupcake Inspirations is "bunnies" so I'll be popping this in over there as well!



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to pop on over to CAS(E) This Sketch to see what my teamies have been up to.  I can guarantee you that there is a ton of inspiration over there!  I hope to see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Rabbit Traveler (Zlatoena Designs); Live, Love, Laugh & Be Happy (My Creative Time)
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Night of Navy (SU); Sweet Tooth (My Favorite Things); X-Press It Blending Card
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Copics
Accessories:  Blueprints 13 die (My Favorite Things); Puffy Clouds die (Memory Box)

12 comments:

Lesley said...

This is SO cute!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun, Jen! I love your super sweet take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Love your second take on the sketch (I was wondering what happened to your first--it was perfect, too!) That bunny is adorable!

Patti said...

Perfect!! I really love that bunny image! One would never guess you struggled with this delightful sketch!!

Patti

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Adorable Jen and a great take on that sketch! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Tracey McNeely said...

Sweetest card Jen, I love that image of the bunny in the plane. The week has been dragging for me too. I am guessing it's the weather! Tomorrow is Friday--yay!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh that bunny...this is so stinkin cute!!

Tanja said...

love that super cute bunny - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

Karren said...

Boy, that was confusing! When I saw this card, I knew it wasn't the one on the CTS blog but I had to go double-check! Keeping us on our toes, aren't you? :) Both cards are gorgeous - I adore this little bunny and every time I see you use one of these bunny stamps, I tell myself to buy some images. Haven't done it yet, though...

Indy's Designs said...

Such a super cute card! So glad you were inspired by this week's Bunnies Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Petra Swart said...

Oh, this is just sooooo super cute and such fun, Jen!!! Love your cute bunny in his plane and the lovely sentiment to go with the image!!!!