Friday, June 24, 2016

Tag You're It 50!

Yay, it's Friday!  And that means it's time for a brand new challenge at Tag You're It.  This week we've some colorful inspiration from Kelly.



I don't believe I own a single fruit stamp so I drew my inspiration from the layers of the tag itself and the colors.  I used a different shade of green, though, and made a Christmas tag.  In keeping with the leafy theme, I die cut a poinsettia and leaves from vellum and arranged it in a similar way to the strawberry and leaves.

The sun is shining, my veggie garden is looking good, and the weekend is nearly here.  Life is good!  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the inspiration from my teamies at Tag You're It.  I hope to see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Great Friend (SU)
Paper:  Real Red, Old Olive, Vellum, Red Glimmer, Ski Slope DSP (SU)
Ink:  Old Olive (SU)
Accessories:  Tag Sale #5 die (Papertrey Ink); Blooming Poinsettia die (Memory Box); white seam binding ribbon; crochet thread

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love your delicate flowers Jen, this is beautiful!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a lovely tag Jen!

Kara Lynne said...

I love how you used Kelly's design to make a Christmas tag! It's so pretty with those frosty vellum petals and pink and green colors!

Petra Swart said...

Love your beautiful Christmas tag with the stunning poinsettia in vellum, Jen!!! So lovely!!!

Marybeth said...

This is beautiful ,Jen! Love the vellum bloom!