Friday, December 9, 2016

Tag You're It 62!

Friday!  Yay!  The end to a long work-week and the start to a (hopefully) relaxing, yet oddly productive, weekend.  There's a new inspiration challenge at Tag You're It designed by our Guest Featured Artist Laurie Willison.


I've always been a fan of Laurie's clean designs so for sure I love her beautiful Christmas tag.  On my tag I used green and red, and went with a Christmas tree theme too.

The colors at Sunday Stamps were perfect for what I wanted to do with my tag and at Creative With Stamps they are looking for Christmas stamps so I'll enter this over there as well.


Check out all the details about this great Tag You're It challenge where my teamies have made some fantastic tags to inspire you.  I hope we'll get to see you in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Sketchy Christmas (Precious Remembrance); Many Merry Messages (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  White (Spectrum Noir); Real Red (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Certainly Celery, Garden Green (Stampin' Up!); White (WPlus9)
Accessories:  Tag Sale Quilted die (Papertrey Ink); Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Basic Pearls (Stampin' Up!); baker's twine

13 comments:

Susan said...

Love this elegant tag. So pretty!

Kelly Szafron said...

Pretty tag! The trees and colors are so festive!

Kim P said...

Very pretty! Love the graduated colors on your trees, and that die cut looks so fun and versatile!

cm said...

Your trio of trees = pure delight! Gorgeous!
~carol

Marybeth said...

Hi Jen! I sure love the 3 tones of green on your Christmas trees! What a fun tag!

Karren said...

Your trio of trees look wonderful! Gorgeous tag!

I Card Everyone said...

You can't know how many times I've tried to buy this tag die, Jen! I believe those that will do gorgeous things with it, have it - meaning it is living right where it belongs: with you! Gorgeous, and I adore the Christmas trees - nearly bottle brush-esque.
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I like your trio of PRS sketchy trees Jen, This is such a pretty tag!! Don't you just LOVE this die!!

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Jen! How am I ever going to fight the urge to CASE it??? Thanks for joining us at Creative with Stamps this month, Jo x

Lilian said...

Love the ombre trees!!!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Jen I adore your trees and the shape of your TAG
so adorable and CAS
my favorite one
many thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps I am sorry for late comment :)
hugs
Monika (DT Member)

Monika Reeck said...

As I told you I adore your TAG and great interpretation from the challenge TAG
Stunning made
Many thanks for joining us at Creative With Stamps
Hugs
Monika