Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 277!

I've been a very lazy stamper!  I haven't spent a lot of time in the old craft cave lately but I did manage to get my act together for the newest challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  This week our hostess and sketch designer is Jen Timko.  Check out the beautiful blank canvas she's given us:



I found myself a bit undecided about that blank space - should I fill it with stamped images, use patterned paper, or something else?  As I searched through my supplies for the answer I stumbed on this patterned paper with wee stars and, inspired by the "cats" challenge at Cupcake Inspirations, I grabbed this fun kitty cat die.  After that the sentiment was a no-brainer!  There's a "critter" challenge at CAS on Sunday, and although my own kitties probably wouldn't like it if I referred to them as critters, I'm going to enter this card over there as well.


Thanks for stopping by.  Pop on over to Freshly Made Sketches to check out the beautiful cards made by the design team.  There are so many great interpretations of the sketch, you will surely be inspired.  I hope we'll see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  You  Crazy Cat (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Sea Glass, The Everyday Collection (Avery Elle); Black (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  feLINE die (Penny Black)

19 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

I love this, Jen! Great die cut and the sentiment is cracks me up! You can tell I'm a crazy cat lady too :)

Linda Callahan said...

Best die cut ever......makes me smile! Love this card!

Karren said...

Ha! This made me laugh out loud! So fun and so very striking!

Hansi Brittain said...

Thank you for the inspiration! My kitties love this card and insisted I go to Amazon and order that die. I love how you kept it CAS to let those kitties be the center of attention (as all kitties should be).

LeAnne said...

LOVE this...too too funny! What a cute diecut!

Happy Dance said...

Such a sweet little kitty card, Jen! I love the starry backdrop you've given them. There are days when I really do miss having my two kitties in the house.... Love that die! Really fun card. Bev

snappy scrappy said...

Oh my gosh!! Too cute!

Jen Brum said...

That is one fabulous card! I love those cats and that sentiment is making me giggle! Totally defines most of our team too!!! Love it!

reeree62 said...

Hi,
LOVE this card!!!!

Tried to find the sentiment stamp at Concord & 9th...and it doesn't seem to exist. Can you help?

Thanks!

Stampingcountry said...

Your cats are a great addition to this week's Sketch Challenge!

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a fabulous design ! I'm totally crazy about cats and about your card !

Lisa Elton said...

OH my gosh do I love those little cats!! Darling card Jen!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love this, Jen!!!! I'm an absolute cat-lover!!!!! So sweet!!!
Hugz

Birgit said...

Love your sweet CAS design! I'm so glad you linked up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge.

CupcakeInspirations said...

Oh this is so cute! Love the sentiment and well...all those kitties! So glad you were inspired to join Cupcake Inspirations for our Cat Challenge!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Jen Carter said...

Love those cat silhouettes! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Notes by Nina said...

Too cute, I love your little row of cats.

Nance said...

I love these cats, Jen! Too adorable. You visited my blog the other day asking about my vellum on my Guest Designer card for Just Us Girls. It's actually gold vellum. I think I found it at Michaels. I need to get more myself.

Jen Timko said...

I have never seen a die like this one and I'm in love with it!! So, so awesome! And the sentiment...well, yes....unite!