Friday, March 24, 2017

Tag You're It 68

Not only am I flabbergasted that it is Friday already, but also March is nearly over.  How did THAT happen?  Time marches on and so do papercrafting challenges!  Today I'm pleased to show you the latest challenge at Tag You're It with inspiration provided by the amazing Gayatri Murali.



How cute is Gayatri's tag?!?!!!  That dog!  I tried to recreate some of the elements of the tag with the supplies I have so I started by embossing some brickwork with embossing paste on the actual tag then I added a little dog house and my furry friend.  I placed my sentiment vertically too.

There are a couple of die-related challenges this week and since I used three on this tag I'll be including it at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge as well as AAA Cards challenge.


Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check out the inspiration from the Tag You're It challenge design team.  I hope we'll see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Who Let the Dogs Out (Technique Tuesday)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Riding Hood Red, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Jet Black (Altenew); Prismacolor Pencils 
Accessories:  Dog Icons die, Quote Tag (Paper Smooches); Mini Brick stencil (The Crafters Workshop); embossing paste (Dreamweaver); baker's twine

6 comments:

Marybeth said...

This is adorable Jen, colored so nicely! What a cute pup!

sandie said...

I love the subtle texture of the background. Great tag and thanks for joining AAA

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Susan said...

You puppy is soooo cute! Makes me smile!

Lisa Elton said...

The little pup on your tag is so cute, this is adorable Jen!

Gayatri said...

Love the subtle brick background and the tongue out doggie. Very cute tag. Love your take. Gayatri xx